Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Return of the Blogger

Well. That was a lovely unplanned hiatus. Real life became very, very real and I abandoned this poor blog after a mere four posts. Let's not do that again, shall we?

My last post discussed how happy I was to be working with my hands. Seven months after that post, I was hired full-time as a technical writer at the same company. My family and a few friends have stopped bitching about my lack of a, airquotes, "real job," which is good, because I was two comments away from going postal on the next person who said that. I've got a fantastic teammate, Bossman and I get lunch regularly, and I'm very happy with my work life. I wish everyone could be this lucky.

...yeah, that's all for now. I'm trying to slowly ease into this whole blogging thing again. I'll let you know how it goes. Or you can read it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment